Terms & Conditions
The Firm of the Future offer is available between 1 March 2016 and 30 April and valid only for accounting and bookkeeping professionals who register for the promotion pay and subscribe to QuickBooks Online (Incudes Simple Start, Essential and Plus) through an Intuit sales professional.
- Free Cloud Pricing entry level software offer is provided by a third party and is available only for eligible accounting and bookkeeping professionals that subscribe three clients to QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials or Plus. Subscriptions must occur between 1 March 2016 and 30 April 2016. Advanced features for Cloud Pricing software are available for an additional cost. Once the offer expires, the Cloud Pricing software is subject to the third party application provider’s then current pricing.
- Value pricing training is only available to eligible accounting and bookkeeping professionals that pay and activate QuickBooks Online Plus subscriptions for no less than three clients between 1 March and 30 April 2016.
- Free Advanced Certification is available only for eligible accounting and bookkeeping professionals that subscribe five clients to QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials or Plus. Subscriptions must occur between 1 March 2016 and 30 April 2016.
- You must be a Certified ProAdvisor to be listed on the Find-a-ProAdvisor online directory. From 1st May 2016, individuals recertified and advanced certified will receive a higher ranking on the directory. This benefit will expire at the end of twelve months. Recertification is required to obtain this benefit.
- Limited time access to the VIP team includes helping you set up, on-board, train and convert clients moving to QuickBooks Online (Incudes Simple Start, Essential and Plus). This onboarding service is available for four weeks for accounting and bookkeeping professionals who pay and register for more than 5 QuickBooks Online subscriptions, eight weeks for more than 10 QuickBooks Online subscriptions. Orders must be placed within the specified promotion period.
- Reimbursement will be for the actual marketing spend up to, but no more than, $500 per offer. To be reimbursed, the practice must provide written proof of completed marketing activity prior to 31 May 2016. The marketing activity must follow the agreed guidelines and requirements including joint promotion of the Practice’s services and QuickBooks Online in order for the marketing spend to be reimbursed. Upon confirmation by Intuit the marketing activity is in line with the promotional guidelines and requirements, reimbursement of the marketing spend of up to $500 will be made within 30 days of the promotional offer concluding.
All Terms, conditions, pricing, features, functionality, service and support options listed above are subject to change without notice and support options listed above are subject to change without notice.